The training session is of course not compulsory but highly encouraged in order to boost your own tutor profile. The sessions are engaging and interactive in nature and there will also be time for a Q&A session at the end. Cyrus Afkhami, Founder of My Tutor Club, will also be there to see you all and to answer any questions you may have.
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction to basic education theories, the purpose of education and learning mechanisms
- An introduction to the brain and mind management
- An insight into the psychology of learning
- An overview of the UK education system and how school selection works
- Specific information about 13+, 11+, 7+ and Special / Additional Educational Needs
- Principles behind how we learn and traditional educational theory
- High performance tuition and teaching
The Tutor of Tutors: John (BSc, PGCE)
- Next Workshop: Wednesday 2nd September, 2015
- Time: 11:00 – 15:00 (including breaks)
- Address: 4 St James’s Square, London, SW1Y 4JU
- Free of charge
- Spaces are limited to 8 tutors and will be handed out on a first come first serve basis, so if you would like to attend please reserve your space as soon as possible.